This month will see the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation culminating in Martin Luther’s nailing of his 95 Theses onto the door of the Wittenberg Church on October 31st.
To help celebrate we are dedicating the next 5 weeks to the 5 Solas of the Reformation. The 5 Solas helped declare the basis of the Reformation’s core beliefs about salvation. They are:
- Sola Gratia (by Grace Alone)
- Sola Fide (through Faith Alone)
- Solus Christus (in Christ Alone)
- Sola Scriptura (according to Scripture Alone)
- Soli Deo Gloria (for God’s Glory Alone)
Join us at The Way this October to celebrate these basic truths that helped reform and restructure our beliefs back to the basics taught in the New Testament about our salvation. Ultimately we’ll finish the month with a celebration of the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation on Reformation Sunday (October 29)